The winners of the 2020 edition of the "Best Dressed Wine" wine packaging contest, dedicated to the most original "plastic and cardboard" wine packaging, have been announced.
The competition is a section of the international award "Best Wine in Box" (BWIB), dedicated to the already winners of this competition organized in France by Amelovin, in collaboration with the University of Toulouse and the enology students of the DNO of Toulouse (Diplôme National d'Oenologues). The ISCID, Institut Supérieur Couleur, Image, Design Université de Toulouse Jean Jaurès has participated in the selection of the winners of "Best Dressed Wine".
The winners are:
- Palme d’or of the jury : French Fuel Rouge du Groupement des Vignerons d’Aquitaine.
- Originality award (shape and color) : Uby Cub blanc sec et Uby Cub rosé du Domaine Uby.
- Classical graphic design award (gold medal) : Merlot IGP Côtes de Thau de Richemer.
- Classical graphic design award (silver medal) : Torre Beratxa Rosé de Anecoop Bodegas.
- Original graphic design award (gold medal) : Contrebandier Rosé du Domaine de Castelnau.
- Original graphic design award (silver medal) : L’Ephémère Blanc du Domaine de Médeilhan.
On November 30, 2020, the registrations for the 2021 edition of Best Wine in Box opened and will follow the calendar available on the BWIB website.